Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Waiting Game



Alright, so one thing I've always been horrible at is waiting patiently for a package to arrive in the mail.. but what I've discovered I'm even worse at is... getting overly excited when applying to animation jobs/internships!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm driving my parents crazy! Every couple minutes I get this sparkle in my eye and blurt out "wouldn't it be cool... if this works out. Do you know how awesome that would be? I can't imagine! ... Somebody has to get it... but I know the odds are huge.. I shouldn't get my hopes up, but wouldn't that be cool" :)
and then I stare off into space with a glazed look as I daydream.

I've been getting as much sleep as a little kid the night before Christmas, seriously .. but every single night!!! I just can't stop daydreaming about how awesome it will be if any of these job opportunities work out... but I know that I won't hear anything back for weeks and weeks.. if at all...

lol, how do I clam down and not get so ahead of myself? lol :) help!

No comments:

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide