Friday, April 17, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Final Trailer

I'm so ExCitEd for this movie!!! Honestly! I really can't wait!
I was so upset when they pushed back the release date from last November to July...
Oy.. it really looks amazing!
I just re-read book 6 last week.. and it was just as good as the first time.
I have grown up with the Harry Potter books and love them so much! I received the first one on my 11th birthday from my mom, because the boy in the book was 11, lol. Didn't even know they were going to become popular!



There's a slew of movies coming out soon that are on my list of must sees for the Spring:
The Soloist
Up
Ice Age 3 :)
and HP6!!!!

How awesome is that? I can't remember a time I've been so excited about so many movies coming out so close together!

BTW- I have no clue why my blog is so skinny that the youtube clip hangs off the side.. frustrating, but oh well :)

1 comment:

Dhar said...

Dang, Teresa! It's either no posts for months or a whole bunch of them in a day lol Either way, nice to see you posting again.

To add to your list of movies to watch for the rest of 2009;

9
Planet 51
G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
Astro Boy

Can't wait to see your name on I.A.3 :p

See you around.

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide