Monday, January 21, 2008

Why I Like Pixar so much :)


So besides making awesome movies....
Pixar makes me feel good about my current job :O)
Here's a quote I ran across from this site
http://projection.pixar.com/

"Pixar sees projectionists as part of the team that gets our movies to the audience. We rely on your professionalism and expertise. You're truly a part of the Pixar family, and we care about the effort you put in."

...makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside ;)

Oh, and here's a picture of my workstation and all of my Pixar toys and animation books ^_^

2 comments:

Alexiss Dawn said...

Haha, that's awesome! Too bad you can't be a projectionist forever eh? ;)

On a side note, I totally didn't know you animated on a mac! Sheesh! And it's been how long that we've known each other?! Lol.

Dylan Durrant said...

I am a theater manager / projectionist / animator and I was so sad when I was too late entering the Ratatouille projectionist contest and all I won was a hat... still cool though.

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide