Wednesday, January 02, 2008

LOL....so, it's been quite awhile... I'm a bad blogger. :(
I have recently had a New Year's Eve resolution suggested to me and I think that I will accept the challenge....to Blog more this year! Yay
(since I have only posted 4 times since July of 06, I can't get any worse ;)

I can't believe that I haven't even posted any of my animation yet, so I think that it's only fitting that I start with that...



This is my progress reel from my first two terms here at Animation Mentor. I have had so much fun, I just love it! In fact I'm going crazy during this two week break and don't know what to do with myself...I miss AM so much!!! I can't wait until school starts again! (never thought I'd hear myself say that)
Anyways, last term I had Dimos Vrysellas as my mentor and he was amazing! I love the traditional workflow that he taught me to work in...it just made so much sense to me! Oh, and Fredrik Nilsson was my first mentor and was amazing as well! I can't wait until I find out who I have for Intro to Acting!!! It seems so bizarre that I hardly knew anything about animation just a short 6 months ago...I came into AM with pretty much no previous experience and I have already learned so much it's crazy!
Man, I love that school!

No comments:

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide