Friday, February 06, 2009

The Ottoman



Oh, I wanted to post about this too...
I've been lucky enough to be let in on a short film project that my good pals Mike Stamm and Dimos Vrysellas have been working on (on the side) for awhile now.
It's not quite ready for animation yet, but the rigs look fantastic and fun to work with. I'm super excited about the concept art and just really excited to help contribute when the time comes.



The site is up though and finally public, so I can share it with all of you!
Take a look if you want to see more or just let us know what you think! :)
http://www.the-ottoman.com/blog/

2 comments:

1 said...

Completely Incredible! I knew Dimos was working on something but I had no idea what. Congrats for him... this looks like it is going to be amazing :)

Great post Buddie!
~H

Thiago Martins said...

Hi there!! Congrats for the reel!. I am waiting more animation from you to watch :D.
Now I am currently on my short film production, I am at VFS. Would you like to get news from it? maybe you could gimme some feedback when the animation time comes. if you wish add me on MSN; thiagolimaa@hotmail.com

All good, cya!

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide