Wednesday, March 12, 2008

School Update!

So here's my latest assignment... (still in progress obviously :O)
I need to work on the spacing at 50-51 ish and I also need to polish the arc on the leg swing.
I can't wait to start the dialog, but I still have 2 1/2 weeks before class 4 starts, so hopefully I'll get this really polished up!

(shoot...I can't get blogger's video to work...?)


I realize that I haven't exactly kept this blog up to date on my school work...but I think that's because I usually post it here...
(and I can't get the video clips uploaded on this blog..or the link to link? :)

http://www.ama.luckbat.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=349&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I guess I normally don't feel like posting it again after I've posted it there...so I just thought I'd put a link up to where my school progress is really kept, in case anybody is interested! I dunno? :)

No comments:

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide