Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Acting and Physics

I just wanted to link to some things that we've been talking about in class. Mostly for future reference so I can always find them! :)
This site is a great resource for animation physics...
http://www.animationphysics.com/

and here are some great Michael Caine videos on acting...







Acting is sooo important in animation!
I really am convinced I need to watch The Odd Couple now... what a great example of power centers and really great acting!


lol, while I'm on a youtube posting spree... I might as well throw this one in as well! :) I just re-watched Beauty and the Beast the other night after talking about James Baxter and spacing... what an incredible movie.. I love this one so much... and to slow-mo through parts of it...so amazing!


Oh, and I found this too... animated by my mentor Sean Sexton!


Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide